What is Alzheimer Disease? How to manage it? What are the precautions to be taken? What are the signs and symptoms? What is the cause of this disease? How to treat it? How can homeopathy help you? All of this answered, in this post and of course our doctors always there to help you. Just fill in your details in the form down below and we will answer all your questions for FREE!
What do we know about Alzheimer’s disease?
It is a common cause of dementia and affects a person’s ability to perform everyday activities, memory impairment, in organizing thoughts and reasons, or the ability to use language.
Alzheimer’s disease is divided into how many types?
It is divided into 4 types:
• Mild Cognitive Impairment
• Mild Alzheimer’s
• Moderate Alzheimer’s
• Severe Alzheimer’s
Who is at higher risk?
It is more common in women than in men and increases after the age of 70.
What are the causes of Alzheimer’s disease?
Cause of the disease:
• Increasing age
• Certain genes
• A family history
• disorders of blood circulation
• hormonal imbalance
• head trauma
• emotional stress
• alcohol abuse
• metabolic defects
• nutritional deficiencies
How do I know that I have an Alzheimer disease?
Alzheimer disease can be judged by when:
• Patient repeat statements
• Forget conversations or events
• Forget the names of family members.
• Lose current life circumstances
• Difficult to understand their surroundings
• Difficulty in identifying objects
• Ability to read and write
• Difficulty in recognizing numbers
• Decision making and judgment power declines
• Forget how to perform basic tasks
• Changes in personality and behaviour
• Social withdrawal
• Mood swings
• Changes in sleeping habits
How Alzheimer disease is diagnosed?
There is no specific diagnostic test for Alzheimer’s disease, but it can be evaluated by:
• A medical history and family history.
• A mental status
• CT scan
• Urine tests
Do which diseases look like Alzheimer disease?
• Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
• Age-related memory impairment
• Cerebrovascular disease
• Alcohol abuse
• Vitamin deficiency
Are there any complications of Alzheimer disease?
• Loss of muscle function
• Loss of the ability to interact
• Loss of ability to function or self-care
• Malnutrition and dehydration
• Harmful or violent behavior toward self or others
• Falls and broken bones
• Urinary tract infection
What is homeopathy treatment of Alzheimer disease?
• Nux Vom
• Calcaria Carb
How to manage Alzheimer disease?
Following are the guidelines can manage Alzheimer’s disease:
Maintain a daily routine.
A well-balanced diet
Good personal hygiene
Regular medical check-up
The patient should be provided with a card on which house address and phone number are written in case if the patient forgets it.
Why not ask your query directly to Dr. Thind’s team? Get an expert opinion FOR FREE!